25 February 2011

Posted by RYAN ATMOJO |
Direct
1.   Gabriella said : “when you smiled, you made me feel like  I could sing along”. ( high school musica l)

2.   Piglet said : “I can’t jump to high”. Pooh said : “ but piglet you can touch the sky above”.
( Winnie the pooh and friends )

3.   Tarzan said : “the power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise, all these things will come to you in time”. ( Tarzan movie )

4.   Zeus said : “for a true hero isn’t measured by the strength, but by the strength of his heart” ( Hercules )


5.   Melody said : “for a moment, I can feel all the dreams I’ve been dreaming are real”. ( the little mermaid II )

6.   Snow white said : “though he’s far away, I’ll find my love someday, someday when my dreams come true. ( snow white )


7.   Anna said : “you wish I’d hurt, but I’m as free as a bird and I’m happier now”. ( Hannah Montana )
8.   Jane said : “well, you see, it would be very difficult to come back ever”. (Tarzan movie)

9.   Ellie said : “when I get big, I’m going where he’s going South America , but south”. (Up Movie)


10.Hercules said : “when I’m with you, I don’t feel so alone”. ( Hercules )



1.   Cristopher said : “what I like best is just doing nothing”. ( Christopher robin )

2.   Fox said : “ I hope it never ends cause you’re the best of friends”. ( fox and the hound )


3.   Anna said : “when I fall, it’s a mess. Pick my self up again, I’m still good”. ( Hannah Montana )

4.   Mitchie torres said : “I’m gonna run so fast till I can’t breathe. Come along and follow me”. ( Camp rock 2 )


5.   Piglet said : “ I suppose I could be happy if I could be helpful with just a little bit of notice me” ( Winnie the pooh and friends )

6.   Eeyore said : “if the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient”. ( Winnie the pooh and friends )


7.   Mitchie torres said : “I feel like if we never get to spend any time together, than nothing is ever gonna happen”. ( camp rock 2 )

8.   Samba said : “for now, I reserve judgement. Well see who you really are”. ( The lion king )


9.   Alex said : “I want everything to be exactly the way it was”. ( wizard of waferly place )

10.         Dorinda said : “I’m really nervous things are going to change when we go to college”. ( cheetah girls )


11.         Kala : “I’m your mother, I know everything”. (
12.         Charlotte said : “I would kiss a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess”. ( The princess and the frog )

13.         Kiara said : “I’m just a princess, you know that’s only half of who I am

14.         Alice said : “in my world, the books would be nothing but pictures”. ( alice  in wonderland )

15.         Pooh said : “I must rescue my supper”. ( Winnie the pooh and friends )

16.         Cinderella said : “ I forgot about everything, even the time, but it was so wonderful”. ( Cinderella )

17.         O’malley  said : “I guess you know  best and I’m gonna miss you baby”. ( Aristocats )

18.         Tess tyler said : “well I guess  no one cares about my life”. ( camp rock 2 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment